BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

b0reddd




H.O.L.I.D.A.Y.$
lols...
Finally, after 4 months of "gruesome" battle, now I'm off the hook and enjoying the fruits of the battle - 1 MONTH holidays !!!
Well, the very first thought of the holidays were - vacation , shopping ( my favourite ), dramas, games & 10 hours of sleep everyday ^^
AND rite now i ended up staying at home A.L.M.O.S.T everyday n face my lappy for the entire day...
FACEBOOK , MSN which used to be my favourite net activities during my hectic college life have turned out to be same dull & boring to me...
ARGHHHHHHHH
I'm day passing the days, like :
A toy with no SOUL... A burger with no F.I.L.L.I.N.G.S...
wad else?
My mind even rusting n feels so dusty right now=.= AHH GREAT !

SO, I've come out with a long list of reasons why "HOLY"days somehow feel sucks to me:

1) You lose contact with your college frens/frens/boyfren/gal fren
2) You will more likely to go on a binge-eating at home ><
3) You face your computer more than facing your mum, and when that happens, you wil have you power increased ( for bespectacled ppl like me ) and you will got all sort of painstaking naggings from your mum
4) You will have to do house chores as your mum will feel offended when you doing nothing at home
5) You willl mess up your sleeping mechanism and find it hard to tune it back when skol reopens

P/M : WELL, all that only apply to people who stuck at home like me /~\


Last but not least, I wanna say

"GIVE ME A CAR OR GIVE ME A DRIVER N IM GONNA FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"
♥ pls Mum pls ♥

STILL, to those who are currently enjoying there holidays veli much :

=Happy Holidays=













0 comments: